We had now seen everything south of Svolvaer. But there was still a lot to discover along the north side of the Lofoten Islands! Travel brochures, travel agencies and blogs didn’t really help us with looking for fun activities in the northern parts of the Lofoten, and so we decided to just take a leap in the dark. The northernmost point where we could …
Read more »
Follow me on social media!
- Car hire in Barcelona: discover Catalonia with these tips and a cheap rental car
- 20x the Best excursions in the Dominican Republic: day tours and trips
- Whale watching in the Dominican Republic: my experience + tours & pics
- Car rental in Italy: tips, cost and my own experiences
- Car hire in Morocco: bad idea or not?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Christmas markets
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong