In recent weeks, Belgium has been plagued by rain, storms and all kinds of terrible weather perils. It seemed as if the weather Gods had finally improved their mood! The last ten days were hot and sticky; undoubtedly the best weather we ever had during the Ghentse feesten! On July 14, 2016 I arrived at my dear niece, Lisa, who would …
Read more »
Follow me on social media!
- Car hire in Barcelona: discover Catalonia with these tips and a cheap rental car
- 20x the Best excursions in the Dominican Republic: day tours and trips
- Whale watching in the Dominican Republic: my experience + tours & pics
- Car rental in Italy: tips, cost and my own experiences
- Car hire in Morocco: bad idea or not?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Christmas markets
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong