Chances are that you’ve heard about Mostar before. Or at least you must’ve seen pictures of the Bridge of Mostar. This stone giant was built by the Ottomans in 1566 and lasted until the Bosnian war. Unfortunately, this useless war also reached Mostar and besides the many unnecessary casualties, the historic bridge also got destroyed. After the war, it …
Read more »
Follow me on social media!
- Car hire in Barcelona: discover Catalonia with these tips and a cheap rental car
- 20x the Best excursions in the Dominican Republic: day tours and trips
- Whale watching in the Dominican Republic: my experience + tours & pics
- Car rental in Italy: tips, cost and my own experiences
- Car hire in Morocco: bad idea or not?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Christmas markets
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong