Chichen Itza is the most visited archaeological site in Mexico and therefore it’s not surprising that since 1988 it has been part of the UNESCO World Heritage. First of all, you should know that the Chichen Itza mayan ruins is not one temple, but an entire temple complex. The wonder of the world with which most people associate the …
Read more »
Follow me on social media!
- Car hire in Barcelona: discover Catalonia with these tips and a cheap rental car
- 20x the Best excursions in the Dominican Republic: day tours and trips
- Whale watching in the Dominican Republic: my experience + tours & pics
- Car rental in Italy: tips, cost and my own experiences
- Car hire in Morocco: bad idea or not?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Christmas markets
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong