Admittedly, it’s kind of weird to start our list of the main attractions of Singapore with Chinatown, but it’s all for a good reason. This is the location where many Chinese immigrants settled when Singapore was still a British colony. To get a better view of what their life looked like, you should be in the Chinatown Heritage Center. …
Read more »
Follow me on social media!
- Car hire in Barcelona: discover Catalonia with these tips and a cheap rental car
- 20x the Best excursions in the Dominican Republic: day tours and trips
- Whale watching in the Dominican Republic: my experience + tours & pics
- Car rental in Italy: tips, cost and my own experiences
- Car hire in Morocco: bad idea or not?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Christmas markets
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong