I had been looking forward to the 13th of January 2016 for a while now. Today I am being picked up at 09:00 AM to start my three day journey to travel through the south of the country of ice and fire. Right at 9, a young guy picked me up in the lobby. We would be with nineteen people …
Read more »
Follow me on social media!
- Car hire in Barcelona: discover Catalonia with these tips and a cheap rental car
- 20x the Best excursions in the Dominican Republic: day tours and trips
- Whale watching in the Dominican Republic: my experience + tours & pics
- Car rental in Italy: tips, cost and my own experiences
- Car hire in Morocco: bad idea or not?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Christmas markets
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong